The cancellation/transfer policy applies to all registrations. To cancel a registration, call DGAC at 202-289-4550.
- Received eleven business days prior to class will be fully refunded.
- Received six to ten business days prior to class will be refunded at 50% of the registration fee.
- Received five or fewer business days prior to class and "no shows" will not be refunded.
- May be arranged up to six business days prior to class.
- May be made at any time prior to the beginning of the class.
In the event of a class cancellation, DGAC's sole responsibility will be to refund the amount paid or reschedule at DGAC's discretion. DGAC assumes no responsibility for loss of travel or other expenses.